Same situation, it's junk not even leather at all!Ours is only 3 years old and starting to look horrible.

Will never purchase from them again. We cleaned the sofa recliner as you normally clean leather furniture on weekly basis. Horrible things started with them, called Professional Leather cleaner about it and had been told this is not real leather. Wow, thanks Mor Furniture for less!

Mor furniture for less only offers 1 year warranty once purchased, the extended warranty does not cover anything like that.We learned our lesson the hard way and will never ever purchase anything from them or the other pop up stores so called furniture places offering cheap stuff like that.

Review about: Mor Furniture For Less Sofa.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Mor Furniture For Less?

Comments

Mor Furniture For Less - FEEL LIKE IM GETTING STRONG ARMED Mor Furniture For Less "These guys are rip off artist. I bought couch,love seat n 2 tables 9 days ago. Sat on the couch this morning n it pretty much collapsed. I had to..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Plywood Bed Mor Furniture For Less "I bought a bedroom set for my granddaughter. The sales person said it was real wood. The other night my granddaught set up in the bed the top part fell..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Sofa Review from Kennewick, Washington Mor Furniture For Less "I purchased a leather sofa with double recliner and a leather love seat with double recliner and both are peeling. The love seat which is used the most is peeling..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - MOR Furniture - TOXIC Fabric - Fibers Mor Furniture For Less "Summery:Sells Defective Merchandise. Sells Merchandise that may be Hazardous to Human Health.Fails to Communicate to Customers after Reporting Problems. Fails to Remedy even Serious Issues with Merchandise. Details:I purchased..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more