1.5
Style and Design

I purchased a bed from Mor's furniture store in Nampa, Idaho for $1,000 (paid in full) and was told it would be delivered on Sept 6th between 3pm and 5pm.We gave our old bed away in anticipation of the new bed.

When it did not show up, we called and were told that the bed will not be delivered in full for another 2 months despite our receipt stating it would be delivered Sept 6th. I explained that we are sleeping on a couch and recliner and my husband has an autoimmune disease that affects his joints and muscles making it difficult for him to sleep on the couch. I asked for a different bed to use while we waited for ours to be delivered and they responded with a "no we can't do that. there's nothing we can do." They explained that it was their manufacturer who fell through on the order, and that we needed to deal with the consequences.

The customer service basically told us our bed will be delivered in 2 months and to just sleep on the couch or buy another bed. We then went down to the local store. Again, we did not ask for our bed to be delivered today because we understood they're backed up, but we asked for some sort of replacement bed to hold us over until our bed is delivered due to my husband's medical issue.

We were told to buy another bed or sleep on the couch until this bed comes in.We spoke to 2 managers and they laughed at us and said many people are experiencing this same situation and there's nothing they can do about it so to leave.

Review about: Mor Furniture For Less Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Mor Furniture For Less?

Comments