Mor Furniture For Less - FEEL LIKE IM GETTING STRONG ARMED

148 of 187 Mor Furniture For Less reviews

These guys are rip off artist.I bought couch,love seat n 2 tables 9 days ago.

Sat on the couch this morning n it pretty much collapsed. I had to talk to 3 people to get another couch out here. They were trying to tell me i had to wait 4 days to have a tech inspect it before they could decide to replace it. I had to recommend emailing pic's to speed the process up.

N wpuldnt it be cheaper anyways? Then paying a tech to come out? So short of the story is ill never shop there again. In the process of handling this i discovered they dont have a refund policy.

So basically ur stuck dealing with them once u buy from them. Im strongly considering selling the couch n love seat just so i dont have to deal with them anymore. The worst customerservice ive ever dealt with in my 34 almost 35 years of existence. I tell u what we the people need to get together on things like this n take class actions against them.

N whats even crazier is the guy continues to tell me if these dont work out we will get u in something that does. WTF how are u gonna change my mind for me on what i like n dont? These guys are strongarming crooked thieves as far as im concerned.

SHORT OF IT IS DO NOT SHOP AT MOR.UD BE BETTER OFF AT K-MART!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
148 of 187 Mor Furniture For Less reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
john

Dec 13, 2011 #390768

you get what you pay for
:cry

0 0 Reply
John

Oct 08, 2011 #355959

It probably doesn't help you fat *** *** weighs a *** ton.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.