San Diego, California
Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.3

MOR Furniture is about the same or worse than IKEA furniture, matter of fact I think IKEA's stuff is better!!!I purchased a queen size mattress, box spring, sleigh framed bed, and a small love seat in November 2015, what a mistake.

The bed squeaks all the *** time, you could drop a pin on the bed and it will squeak for day, its freaking horrible. If you are trying to do the deed, the entire neighborhood will know whats going on in your bedroom!!! The issues MOR furniture had at time of delivery was freaking unbelievable. They claimed my address wasn't in their GPS and needed to reschedule my appointment (keep in my they called me at 9am and my delivery time wasn't until 2-4pm).

The only thing they got right was, my bill, they sent that bill to me QUICK!!! I WILL NOT BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!!!

Oh and the crappy customer service, well you would get better service calling a customer service agent in India, than you would with these ESL folks!!!Ugh, not a fan of MOR furniture

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Delivery customer service, Poor response to customer complaints, Furniture is poor in quality, Unreliable delivery drivers, Dishonest customer service agents.

Had an Experience with Mor Furniture For Less?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion