Customer service is horrible, they said they would deliver all the furniture then we get a call that we have to pick up our matress that they promise they would deliver with all the furniture we bought.Waiting for delivery never came then promise it would be at our house the next week and it never showed up.

Call customer service a lady named Allie would not participate or pass the phone to a real manager and she kept avoiding it. Mor furniture does not treat its customer right and is just about making there monthly profit instead of helping customer.

I will not ever go to Mor again nor will I have any family member.I will post this in the Bakersfield California that Mor is not a good place and wil let who ever comes my way that Mor is not a place to go.

Review about: Mor Furniture For Less Delivery Service.

Comments

Union, New Jersey, United States #223751

I agree with several comments I have read online about Mor. The in-store experience was not bad. The salespeople seem pretty knowledgeable and the atmosphere is nice.

Once you buy something and get it delivered/installed, that is when the nightmare begins.

The delivery people were absolute MOR-ons. They didn't stick to their scheduled delivery dates/times (i.e. arrive early or late), did not properly assemble my bed, and scheduled me for deliveries even after my bed was already delivered.

The service people that came to inspect my bed were a step up from the delivery people. They were at least courteous and informed.

Bottom line, good prices, nice selection, bad delivery/installation services (at least from my experience).