HORRIBLE!!! Stay away! Too bad I couldn't give them ZERO stars!
Below you'll see the letter I sent to Mor's corporate office!
I just wanted to express my serious dissatisfaction with my purchase at Mor. Approximately 2 yrs ago we purchased two sofas, a corner unit and a complete set of dining tables and chairs. Immediately we had issues with the dining set. The tops were made of granite, were unsealed and seriously watermarked. It took weeks to resolve this issue. Now, 2 years later, one of the sofas has a back with the material splitting right down the middle. Not on a seam, but in a low stress area right on its back. The sofa is covered in "bonded vinyl".according to the salesman would wear better and longer than leather. When I went to the Tigard Oregon store to ask for help I was promptly told that there was nothing they could do. Your corporate offices confirmed that, due to the warranty lasting only a year. I purchased, and was told I had extended warranties on all the furniture I bought. The store manager said it ONLY covered the tables and wouldn't cover upholstery anyway.
Is this the kind of inferior merchandise Mor sells? Sofas that last two years? This is so obviously defective and inferior craftsmanship I'm stunned that Mor can offer me no assistance. Your employees made me feel as though this was my fault and even tried to insinuate such. I believed in your store, service and merchandise. I thought you offered a quality line of products. This was just cheap and inferior material and no one wants to admit it. Please be aware that if we cannot come to some arrangements on helping me with this I will NEVER purchase anything from Mor again. I will also make evert effort to contact consumer agencies, local news services and internet resources to reiterate my dissatisfaction and story! This is no way to treat your customers.
SHAMEFUL! Only 2 years on furniture that is hardly used! Maybe you should advertise it as "disposable"? I threw away several thousand dollars on misinformation and poor quality merchandise.
The store managers in Tigard are absolutely NO help and could care less once the sale is made!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a sectional from u last yr and had to have replaced 4 times now someone come out n have new rocking love seat replaced a ND needs it..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "I have repeatedly called FANDANGO support in an effort to resolve a Double billing charge. If the same happens to you, here's what to expect. Your first step will be to contact..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "So I'm a 34 D and if you check their size chart I should be a large but all my normal shirts are small so I went with small and..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."