Mor Furniture For Less - Inferior Quality Merchandise at MOR IN TIGARD,OR

70 of 187 Mor Furniture For Less reviews

HORRIBLE!!! Stay away! Too bad I couldn't give them ZERO stars!

Below you'll see the letter I sent to Mor's corporate office!

I just wanted to express my serious dissatisfaction with my purchase at Mor. Approximately 2 yrs ago we purchased two sofas, a corner unit and a complete set of dining tables and chairs. Immediately we had issues with the dining set. The tops were made of granite, were unsealed and seriously watermarked. It took weeks to resolve this issue. Now, 2 years later, one of the sofas has a back with the material splitting right down the middle. Not on a seam, but in a low stress area right on its back. The sofa is covered in "bonded vinyl".according to the salesman would wear better and longer than leather. When I went to the Tigard Oregon store to ask for help I was promptly told that there was nothing they could do. Your corporate offices confirmed that, due to the warranty lasting only a year. I purchased, and was told I had extended warranties on all the furniture I bought. The store manager said it ONLY covered the tables and wouldn't cover upholstery anyway.

Is this the kind of inferior merchandise Mor sells? Sofas that last two years? This is so obviously defective and inferior craftsmanship I'm stunned that Mor can offer me no assistance. Your employees made me feel as though this was my fault and even tried to insinuate such. I believed in your store, service and merchandise. I thought you offered a quality line of products. This was just cheap and inferior material and no one wants to admit it. Please be aware that if we cannot come to some arrangements on helping me with this I will NEVER purchase anything from Mor again. I will also make evert effort to contact consumer agencies, local news services and internet resources to reiterate my dissatisfaction and story! This is no way to treat your customers.

SHAMEFUL! Only 2 years on furniture that is hardly used! Maybe you should advertise it as "disposable"? I threw away several thousand dollars on misinformation and poor quality merchandise.

The store managers in Tigard are absolutely NO help and could care less once the sale is made!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
$2000
Product or service
Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #557990 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mor Furniture For Less? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
70 of 187 Mor Furniture For Less reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.