Mor Furniture For Less - Inferior Quality Merchandise at MOR IN TIGARD,OR
HORRIBLE!!! Stay away! Too bad I couldn't give them ZERO stars!
Below you'll see the letter I sent to Mor's corporate office!
I just wanted to express my serious dissatisfaction with my purchase at Mor. Approximately 2 yrs ago we purchased two sofas, a corner unit and a complete set of dining tables and chairs. Immediately we had issues with the dining set. The tops were made of granite, were unsealed and seriously watermarked. It took weeks to resolve this issue. Now, 2 years later, one of the sofas has a back with the material splitting right down the middle. Not on a seam, but in a low stress area right on its back. The sofa is covered in "bonded vinyl".according to the salesman would wear better and longer than leather. When I went to the Tigard Oregon store to ask for help I was promptly told that there was nothing they could do. Your corporate offices confirmed that, due to the warranty lasting only a year. I purchased, and was told I had extended warranties on all the furniture I bought. The store manager said it ONLY covered the tables and wouldn't cover upholstery anyway.
Is this the kind of inferior merchandise Mor sells? Sofas that last two years? This is so obviously defective and inferior craftsmanship I'm stunned that Mor can offer me no assistance. Your employees made me feel as though this was my fault and even tried to insinuate such. I believed in your store, service and merchandise. I thought you offered a quality line of products. This was just cheap and inferior material and no one wants to admit it. Please be aware that if we cannot come to some arrangements on helping me with this I will NEVER purchase anything from Mor again. I will also make evert effort to contact consumer agencies, local news services and internet resources to reiterate my dissatisfaction and story! This is no way to treat your customers.
SHAMEFUL! Only 2 years on furniture that is hardly used! Maybe you should advertise it as "disposable"? I threw away several thousand dollars on misinformation and poor quality merchandise.
The store managers in Tigard are absolutely NO help and could care less once the sale is made!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "So I'm a 34 D and if you check their size chart I should be a large but all my normal shirts are small so I went with small and..."
- "I have repeatedly called FANDANGO support in an effort to resolve a Double billing charge. If the same happens to you, here's what to expect. Your first step will be to contact..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."