2.2
Style and Design

I bought a bonded leather couch about five years ago.We were thinking about buying leather, but we liked the couch in the bonded.

The salesperson swore up and down it was just as good as leather, and lasted just as well, so we bought it. We did not purchase the fabric repair insurance, as my husband and i would not put much wear on it, and had no problems with other leather furniture we have had for years. Well..... not even a year later the bonded leather started to peel.

Over a few years it got pretty bad in areas we sat. I finally sent a email to mor, telling them about the situation. That was months ago, and have not received any response.

According to internet searches, this is a problem with bonded leather, and we would not have purchased it except for the salesman's assurances.The photo is just one area.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mor Furniture For Less and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about mor furniture for less sofa from Mor Furniture For Less was misleading or untrained staff, poor quality product and no response to emails , but reviewer liked friendly staff. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mor Furniture For Less.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mor Furniture For Less to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mor Furniture For Less?

Comments