Mor Furniture For Less - Misleading sales people, poor product, and no response to inquiries
I bought a bonded leather couch about five years ago.We were thinking about buying leather, but we liked the couch in the bonded.
The salesperson swore up and down it was just as good as leather, and lasted just as well, so we bought it. We did not purchase the fabric repair insurance, as my husband and i would not put much wear on it, and had no problems with other leather furniture we have had for years. Well..... not even a year later the bonded leather started to peel.
Over a few years it got pretty bad in areas we sat. I finally sent a email to mor, telling them about the situation. That was months ago, and have not received any response.
According to internet searches, this is a problem with bonded leather, and we would not have purchased it except for the salesman's assurances.The photo is just one area.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Friendly staff
- Product variety
What I disliked
- Misleading or untrained staff
- Poor quality product
- No response to emails
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Product And Misleading Staff
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I detest the "Continue Playing" icon that pops up when watching Netflix! I stretch out and watch them on my couch and every other episode I have to get up..."
- "Do the words (***) mean anything to you? Seterus is the bottom feeders of the financial industry. I'm my case they are trying to collect 700.00 to file a proof..."
- "in under 50 miles the engine lite came on, no one would even look at it. it has been sitting since sept 24 with under 8k miles total on it...."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."