1201 N Division St, Spokane, WA 99202, USA

I bought a bonded leather couch about five years ago.We were thinking about buying leather, but we liked the couch in the bonded.

The salesperson swore up and down it was just as good as leather, and lasted just as well, so we bought it. We did not purchase the fabric repair insurance, as my husband and i would not put much wear on it, and had no problems with other leather furniture we have had for years. Well..... not even a year later the bonded leather started to peel.

Over a few years it got pretty bad in areas we sat. I finally sent a email to mor, telling them about the situation. That was months ago, and have not received any response.

According to internet searches, this is a problem with bonded leather, and we would not have purchased it except for the salesman's assurances.The photo is just one area.

Review about: Poor Quality Product And Misleading Staff.

I liked: Friendly staff, Product variety.

I didn't like: Misleading or untrained staff, Poor quality product, No response to emails.

2.2
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Mor Furniture For Less?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.