Mor Furniture For Less Delivery Service Review from Merced, California

6 of 187 Mor Furniture For Less reviews

I bought a nice furniture set, dining table, and bed frame.Spent around almost $5000.

When it was deliver the foot board wasn't fitting correctly. Poor job assembling it. Then there are scratches on the dining table. I called customer service and made an appointment for a technician to come inspect it before Mor's can exchange it.

1st delivery the replacement parts was damage out the box. 2nd attempt and there's still damages on the parts. So today was the 3rd attempt for deliver. I took the day off just to wait because the delivery window was 3-7pm.

6pm comes around and they're no where near my home. I called and they said the driver is on the way. 8:30pm comes and they said my wife refuse to parts. Which clearly the driver lied.

Because I was the one home waiting all day for the delivery. So I called customer service and request for the manager to get on the phone and the representative said that's wasn't going to happen. I got very upset and now the representative apologize and said he don't know why the driver would lie.

Worst customer service and deliver contractor ever.I will never go back to Mor's Furniture and I do not recommend anyone to go there.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #938591

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mor Furniture For Less? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 187 Mor Furniture For Less reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mor Furniture For Less. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mor Furniture For Less.
Filing a new complaint about
×