Merced, California

I bought a nice furniture set, dining table, and bed frame.Spent around almost $5000.

Related: Mor Furniture For Less - The worst place to do business with.

When it was deliver the foot board wasn't fitting correctly. Poor job assembling it. Then there are scratches on the dining table. I called customer service and made an appointment for a technician to come inspect it before Mor's can exchange it.

1st delivery the replacement parts was damage out the box. 2nd attempt and there's still damages on the parts. So today was the 3rd attempt for deliver. I took the day off just to wait because the delivery window was 3-7pm.

6pm comes around and they're no where near my home. I called and they said the driver is on the way. 8:30pm comes and they said my wife refuse to parts. Which clearly the driver lied.

Because I was the one home waiting all day for the delivery. So I called customer service and request for the manager to get on the phone and the representative said that's wasn't going to happen. I got very upset and now the representative apologize and said he don't know why the driver would lie.

Worst customer service and deliver contractor ever.I will never go back to Mor's Furniture and I do not recommend anyone to go there.

1.4
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mor Furniture For Less?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.