Mor Furniture For Less Delivery Service Review from Merced, California
I bought a nice furniture set, dining table, and bed frame.Spent around almost $5000.
When it was deliver the foot board wasn't fitting correctly. Poor job assembling it. Then there are scratches on the dining table. I called customer service and made an appointment for a technician to come inspect it before Mor's can exchange it.
1st delivery the replacement parts was damage out the box. 2nd attempt and there's still damages on the parts. So today was the 3rd attempt for deliver. I took the day off just to wait because the delivery window was 3-7pm.
6pm comes around and they're no where near my home. I called and they said the driver is on the way. 8:30pm comes and they said my wife refuse to parts. Which clearly the driver lied.
Because I was the one home waiting all day for the delivery. So I called customer service and request for the manager to get on the phone and the representative said that's wasn't going to happen. I got very upset and now the representative apologize and said he don't know why the driver would lie.
Worst customer service and deliver contractor ever.I will never go back to Mor's Furniture and I do not recommend anyone to go there.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a bonded leather couch about five years ago. We were thinking about buying leather, but we liked the couch in the bonded. The salesperson swore up and down..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "California Save our Water Rebate fails to honor condition 'existing operational turf irrigation systems' and denies application. California's SaveOurWater program is not complying with the Governor's order. My backyard is not bare..."
- "Last year I made a huge mistake when I signed up for the ECommerce gas energy program. I was given the impression that my gas bill would only be $29.99..."