Mor Furniture For Less - Mor furniture is of cheap quality and has poor customer service
I bought mor furniture some 2 years back and their salesman sold me extended warranties saying any rip/tear would be covered.Now my furniture is tearing apart because of it's poor quality, and Mor and its extended warranty is coming up with fine clauses to reject my claim.
This is ridiculous Mor.
Tell your salesmen not to deceive customers when they are selling warranty stating that "anything that happens to furniture with get fixed" .Well you just lost a customer and many more who are going to read this because of your poor quality furniture, fraudulent salesmen and one of the worst customer care people.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a leather sofa with double recliner and a leather love seat with double recliner and both are peeling. The love seat which is used the most is peeling..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Someone please tell me how this nearly clear "color" is the hot pink color they advertise as ATTITUDE???? this was the biggest rip off I've probably ever fallen for. I..."
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."