2.0
Style and Design

I have purchased a sectional and a table dining set.Once our furniture was put together we immediately started having problems.

Our almost $200 a piece chairs started falling apart started with the legs and moved up to the seat of the chair, exposing the frame from the inside. We have had mor's team come out several times for repairment's and were told we would be given new chairs because at this point it seemed like a manufacturing problem. Have called numerous of times and no one gets back to us! Our $1000 table continues to unscrew itself from the supporting beams!

We purchased 6 chairs and have already thrown away two because they are not fixable!With lack of customer service and poor quality furniture, we will not be going back!

Review about: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I either want new chairs that won't break, or a refund and I will return the remaining of my chairs. Repair my dining table too!.

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1348813

I read your review of your dining room table and chairs and all I can think of is that you got what you paid for oops if you would have bought the same furniture at Fred Meyers.This store has been at the same location for over 25 years and every couple of years they go BANKRUPT because of the same shity, ugly crappy furniture they sell.

Unfortunately all they do is change the name and go right back in luring poor, meaning low income.

people into their store.I seriously doubt that you will ever get your money back or get chairs and table that actually are made well so I suggest you run for the hills as fast as possible.