Mor Furniture For Less - Review about Loveseat from Kennewick, Washington
I purchased a leather sofa with double recliner and a leather love seat with double recliner and both are peeling. The love seat which is used the most is peeling really bad and MOR customer service are telling me that I spilled stuff on all my furniture and that is why it is peeling and that I must use my 5 year leather warranty but the warranty does not cover peeling. I want a refund so I can go buy real quality furniture from a store that has it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "A year ago I bought what was supposed to be a toy Aussie from Gerri Stanfill in Terrebonne, Oregon. She sold me the dog for $800 and had me sign..."
- "We've been eating these Chewy Chips Ahoy cookies since we were little! This new "Better Tasting" recipe tastes like ***! If I wanted this floury nasty tasting cookie I'd go..."
- " Just a complaint on all pet stores. You have grocery carts. But you don't have the seat section designed for little dogs to sit in them we have..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."