Review about Mor Furniture For Less Bed from San Tan Valley, Arizona
Our experience in the showroom was excellent. We were able to find a very nice bedroom set for a good price. We were scheduled for delivery and they only showed up with the bed; everything else was apparently on back order.
When the delivery company (Mor contracts to a delivery company, who contracts the work out to delivery drivers and movers) delivered the bed, they bumped the frame into the rear driver side vent window on my wife's car. They didn't say anything and I was outside doing yard work, so I could see them walking right by the car 4-5 times back and forth bringing large bed frame parts in.
After 6 days of trying to get our $273 repair bill paid for, we are left with this:
1) It isn't Mor's problem because they contract the work out.
2) It isn't the contracted delivery company's problem because the contracted delivery people say they didn't even walk near the car and "didn't do it" (physically impossible to make it to the front door without passing the driver side closely... and I was outside watching them walk right by the car multiple times).
3) Our only option is "to file a police report or try to take the delivery people to small claims court".
4) I canceled the rest of our furniture (they lost over a thousand dollars in sales because of a $273 window), and found out that we cannot return the bed because "we have no return policy"..... WHAT?! NO RETURNS AT ALL FOR ANY REASON?!
So, here I sit with a bed I cannot return, canceled furniture order, fuming from quite possibly the most rude, unhelpful, lazy customer service I've ever experienced, and a $273 bill for my wife's window... before tint.
DO NOT BUY FROM MOR! I'm pretty sure they're trying to break the record for worst customer service ever.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Mor Furniture For Less Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "I bought a nice furniture set, dining table, and bed frame. Spent around almost $5000. When it was deliver the foot board wasn't fitting correctly. Poor job assembling it. Then..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I found them on the real yellow pages (a "professional handyman and cleaning service") so I thought they were legit. I hired this company (man and his wife in a..."
- "My wife and I have between us 11 kids 4 grand kids and a handfull of niece and nephew's. They all insist on the latest fashion, and grow out..."
- "Being from Canada I had to find a local salon for a quick gel fill. I was a walk in client and arrived towards the end of the day...."