Review about Mor Furniture For Less Bed from San Tan Valley, Arizona
Our experience in the showroom was excellent. We were able to find a very nice bedroom set for a good price. We were scheduled for delivery and they only showed up with the bed; everything else was apparently on back order.
When the delivery company (Mor contracts to a delivery company, who contracts the work out to delivery drivers and movers) delivered the bed, they bumped the frame into the rear driver side vent window on my wife's car. They didn't say anything and I was outside doing yard work, so I could see them walking right by the car 4-5 times back and forth bringing large bed frame parts in.
After 6 days of trying to get our $273 repair bill paid for, we are left with this:
1) It isn't Mor's problem because they contract the work out.
2) It isn't the contracted delivery company's problem because the contracted delivery people say they didn't even walk near the car and "didn't do it" (physically impossible to make it to the front door without passing the driver side closely... and I was outside watching them walk right by the car multiple times).
3) Our only option is "to file a police report or try to take the delivery people to small claims court".
4) I canceled the rest of our furniture (they lost over a thousand dollars in sales because of a $273 window), and found out that we cannot return the bed because "we have no return policy"..... WHAT?! NO RETURNS AT ALL FOR ANY REASON?!
So, here I sit with a bed I cannot return, canceled furniture order, fuming from quite possibly the most rude, unhelpful, lazy customer service I've ever experienced, and a $273 bill for my wife's window... before tint.
DO NOT BUY FROM MOR! I'm pretty sure they're trying to break the record for worst customer service ever.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Mor Furniture For Less Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "My wife and I have between us 11 kids 4 grand kids and a handfull of niece and nephew's. They all insist on the latest fashion, and grow out..."
- "I know I didn't pay for tracking but I would like to be contacted by the company I've been calling I've been sending the little contact tickets and I don't..."
- "I found them on the real yellow pages (a "professional handyman and cleaning service") so I thought they were legit. I hired this company (man and his wife in a..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."