San Tan Valley, Arizona
2.2
Style and Design

Our experience in the showroom was excellent. We were able to find a very nice bedroom set for a good price. We were scheduled for delivery and they only showed up with the bed; everything else was apparently on back order.

When the delivery company (Mor contracts to a delivery company, who contracts the work out to delivery drivers and movers) delivered the bed, they bumped the frame into the rear driver side vent window on my wife's car. They didn't say anything and I was outside doing yard work, so I could see them walking right by the car 4-5 times back and forth bringing large bed frame parts in.

After 6 days of trying to get our $273 repair bill paid for, we are left with this:

1) It isn't Mor's problem because they contract the work out.

2) It isn't the contracted delivery company's problem because the contracted delivery people say they didn't even walk near the car and "didn't do it" (physically impossible to make it to the front door without passing the driver side closely... and I was outside watching them walk right by the car multiple times).

3) Our only option is "to file a police report or try to take the delivery people to small claims court".

4) I canceled the rest of our furniture (they lost over a thousand dollars in sales because of a $273 window), and found out that we cannot return the bed because "we have no return policy"..... WHAT?! NO RETURNS AT ALL FOR ANY REASON?!

So, here I sit with a bed I cannot return, canceled furniture order, fuming from quite possibly the most rude, unhelpful, lazy customer service I've ever experienced, and a $273 bill for my wife's window... before tint.

DO NOT BUY FROM MOR! I'm pretty sure they're trying to break the record for worst customer service ever.

Review about: Mor Furniture For Less Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Mor Furniture For Less?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion