Mor Furniture For Less - Review about Sectional Replacement

80 of 187 Mor Furniture For Less reviews

I bought a 8 piece sectional , server and granite table with there protection plan.I was told it was the best thing to have just in case anything happened to my furniture they would fix it and if they couldn't do anything for me it would be replaced.

The leather on all my sectional is peeling off and the wood on my server is peeling off. I submitted a claim to guardsman and when I followed up they said they never received it. I was told to send it out again and that they would make a note that my claim was lost. I never heard back from them and they said there email must have gone to spam (I checked and I never received anything from them).

On the phone guardsman said that my furniture was not covered by the protection plan. I called mor furniture and they said they could only send out a tech at my cost but it was likely that there is nothing they could do because leather is only covered for 1 year.

My protection plan is for leather but it doesn't cover defective leather.I'm still paying for the furniture and a protection plan that doesn't even protect leather.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Sectional Replacement
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #518587

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mor Furniture For Less? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
80 of 187 Mor Furniture For Less reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 11 #1239518 Casa Grande, Arizona, United States

We bought the same one, and it looks just like that. DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM MOR! We even purchased the insurance, apparently this is normal wear and tear. Garbage couch, garbage company. BE WARNED!!!

Aug 23, 2015 #1023711

We bought the exact same sectional and the very same thing happened to us.

Ricochet-Rabbit

Aug 07, 2014 #852765

It is leather. It's "bonded leather" which are THIN scraps from different animals all combined and attached to a something like a vinyl backing.
It's just like a Chicken McNugget from McDonald's...remains of many different birds all ground up and held together with an additive.
Technically it is chicken and technically that couch is leather.
There should be a class action lawsuit against every company that sells that bonded leather garbage. The Protection Plan companies (next to useless) would be out of business within a year if they covered all the complains on that trash flaking apart, so they try extra hard to weasel their way out of covering it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mor Furniture For Less. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mor Furniture For Less.
Filing a new complaint about
×