Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I bought a 8 piece sectional , server and granite table with there protection plan.I was told it was the best thing to have just in case anything happened to my furniture they would fix it and if they couldn't do anything for me it would be replaced.

The leather on all my sectional is peeling off and the wood on my server is peeling off. I submitted a claim to guardsman and when I followed up they said they never received it. I was told to send it out again and that they would make a note that my claim was lost. I never heard back from them and they said there email must have gone to spam (I checked and I never received anything from them).

On the phone guardsman said that my furniture was not covered by the protection plan. I called mor furniture and they said they could only send out a tech at my cost but it was likely that there is nothing they could do because leather is only covered for 1 year.

My protection plan is for leather but it doesn't cover defective leather.I'm still paying for the furniture and a protection plan that doesn't even protect leather.

Review about: Sectional Replacement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mor Furniture For Less?

Comments

Casa Grande, Arizona, United States #1239518

We bought the same one, and it looks just like that.DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM MOR!

We even purchased the insurance, apparently this is normal wear and tear.

Garbage couch, garbage company.BE WARNED!!!

We bought the exact same sectional and the very same thing happened to us.

yo
Chicago, Illinois, United States #852570

This is not a leather:)

Ricochet-Rabbit
to yo #852765

It is leather. It's "bonded leather" which are THIN scraps from different animals all combined and attached to a something like a vinyl backing.

It's just like a Chicken McNugget from McDonald's...remains of many different birds all ground up and held together with an additive.

Technically it is chicken and technically that couch is leather.

There should be a class action lawsuit against every company that sells that bonded leather garbage. The Protection Plan companies (next to useless) would be out of business within a year if they covered all the complains on that trash flaking apart, so they try extra hard to weasel their way out of covering it.