Mor Furniture For Less - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Spring Valley, California
We purchased the Galaxy Chocolate (leather) couches about 5 years ago.They were fine for about one year.
We also purchase the protection warranty. The couches started cracking for three months and started peeling, only two of the sectionals. We contacted the warranty and the said it was due to wear and tear. So my husband went to the store and they told him that it could have been that the couches were defective, so they gave him two sectionals at coast.
Now we have 8 pieces and all of them have been peeling. None of the pieces lasted more than two years. They are so bad that when we sit on them we have pieces of bonded leather on our back. The sad thing is that they are still selling.
When we talked to them at the store they tell you that they have never heard any complains. We used to love the store because they have a nice selection but we would never buy from them again. My husband's job requires to go people's houses and he has seen the same couches in two different homes and they had the same problem.
These couches are still being advertised and when we tried to write a review, it will not allow you.It is a shame that we paid all that money for poor quality when we were told they were excellent quality.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Mor Furniture Chocolate Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "I order flowers formy wife birthday and pay for delivery the same day All *** fees they have i put especific time and everything and guess what the flower never..."
- "I have ordered from BH cosmetics twice and love their products, prices, and customer service. I'm surprised to have read disappointed reviews from others. The products all came on time,..."