Mor Furniture For Less - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Spring Valley, California

We purchased the Galaxy Chocolate (leather) couches about 5 years ago.They were fine for about one year.

We also purchase the protection warranty. The couches started cracking for three months and started peeling, only two of the sectionals. We contacted the warranty and the said it was due to wear and tear. So my husband went to the store and they told him that it could have been that the couches were defective, so they gave him two sectionals at coast.

Now we have 8 pieces and all of them have been peeling. None of the pieces lasted more than two years. They are so bad that when we sit on them we have pieces of bonded leather on our back. The sad thing is that they are still selling.

When we talked to them at the store they tell you that they have never heard any complains. We used to love the store because they have a nice selection but we would never buy from them again. My husband's job requires to go people's houses and he has seen the same couches in two different homes and they had the same problem.

These couches are still being advertised and when we tried to write a review, it will not allow you.It is a shame that we paid all that money for poor quality when we were told they were excellent quality.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mor Furniture Chocolate Leather Couch
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #676103 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mor Furniture For Less? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 29, 2015 #1040808 San Diego, California

I have had my couches for 2 years and just started noticing the cracks, I bought the extended warranty, and when I called they said it doesn't cover cracks ...only accidental rips and ink stains etc...they said the problem I am having is a manufacture problem and that warranty was only for 1 year! What makes me mad is how Mor doesn't stand behind their products they far out of the 8 piece sectional 3 are cracked....did anyone have luck with getting Mor to get the problem resolved.

Sep 08, 2015 #1031457

Same issue here bought the sectional and they assured my wife it was genuine leather. When I went to the store to talk about the peeling the associates new exactly what I was talking about and took the words right out of my mouth. Horrible. They price it at real leather pricing but give you plastic.

Aug 09, 2015 #1017579

You bought bonded leather, we made that mistake with Ashley Furniture. Bonded leather is absolute ***

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mor Furniture For Less. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mor Furniture For Less.
Filing a new complaint about