1.7

We purchased the Galaxy Chocolate (leather) couches about 5 years ago.They were fine for about one year.

We also purchase the protection warranty. The couches started cracking for three months and started peeling, only two of the sectionals. We contacted the warranty and the said it was due to wear and tear. So my husband went to the store and they told him that it could have been that the couches were defective, so they gave him two sectionals at coast.

Now we have 8 pieces and all of them have been peeling. None of the pieces lasted more than two years. They are so bad that when we sit on them we have pieces of bonded leather on our back. The sad thing is that they are still selling.

When we talked to them at the store they tell you that they have never heard any complains. We used to love the store because they have a nice selection but we would never buy from them again. My husband's job requires to go people's houses and he has seen the same couches in two different homes and they had the same problem.

These couches are still being advertised and when we tried to write a review, it will not allow you.It is a shame that we paid all that money for poor quality when we were told they were excellent quality.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). rventura is overall dissatisfied with Mor Furniture For Less and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mor Furniture For Less.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mor Furniture For Less to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mor Furniture For Less?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1040808

I have had my couches for 2 years and just started noticing the cracks, I bought the extended warranty, and when I called they said it doesn't cover cracks ...only accidental rips and ink stains etc...they said the problem I am having is a manufacture problem and that warranty was only for 1 year! What makes me mad is how Mor doesn't stand behind their products they sell....so far out of the 8 piece sectional 3 are cracked....did anyone have luck with getting Mor to get the problem resolved.

Same issue here bought the sectional and they assured my wife it was genuine leather.When I went to the store to talk about the peeling the associates new exactly what I was talking about and took the words right out of my mouth.

Horrible.They price it at real leather pricing but give you plastic.

You bought bonded leather, we made that mistake with Ashley Furniture. Bonded leather is absolute ***