3.5
Style and Design

I ordered a living room and an dinning room set from this company in Murrieta, Ca.Time of delivery was suppose to be between the hours of 11 to 3:00.

At 1:35, I received a call telling me that the truck broke down merely 5 miles away; my response, you only have one truck??? Needless to say 3:00 came and went. I went immediately to the store and cancelled both orders. I paid by cash and debt card, this happened 3-days ago, and I am still waiting on them to give me a refund.

The manager at the store told me I had to wait to get my money back.......pointing out the stores policy on refund. My point is "YOU DIDN'T KEEP YOUR END OF THE BARGAIN WHY SHOULD I" They violated the contract by not delivering my purchase so that contract is null and void! Also the "corporate office manager Mr. Jaime, informed me that the owner/CEO wouldn't want to speak to me.

Rick, Mr. Jaime is lossing you money and he don't care. Any who; here is some information that they would not provide me: The CEO is Rick Houx, P. O.

Box 26606, San Diego CA 92196.

I am still in the process of trying to find a number for the CEO, if anyone have that information please share.I wished I'd read these complaints before going into business with MOR FURNITURE FOR LESS!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Mor Furniture For Less. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3700 and wants Mor Furniture For Less to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that they are holding my money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mor Furniture For Less dining room set for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I know how you feel! I got a parking ticket and they won't give me Obama's number!

I know this company and they don't intentionally do this!

What some people don't understand, is its way larger than that!

I know they will always take the one most factor into account!

That IS THE CUSTOMER!

TM AZ

Trucks break down. That is a very minor inconvenience of life. I am sorry your life is so hard, it really doesn't have to be.

to Anonymous Murrieta, California, United States #1293065

I agree.The truck broke down.

Accidents happen.

I'm sure they would try and get you your furniture as soon as possible.Patience is a virtue!