I bought 6 SKU#24200619 when i received the delivery i immediately reported they had lose stitching. I was told to call cs so i did they then scheduled a technician to come out 6 days later when i was waiting for the technician to arrive i received a call from cs team said the technician was really busy on a big job and that they would send me brand new pieces and switch them out & they promised they would inspect them prior to delivery so that no issues would appear well they did send them the next day before the driver took them into my home we inspected them out in the truck and they were worse than the ones i have in my home the driver was very apologetic and said i would get a call from someone right away well no one called me and when i called the next day to see why i haven't been contacted they asked for my number and all of a sudden a new voice came to the phone and said how can i help you what going on ? this was a "manager" so rude after all i have been thru just to purchase some sofas..

I'm very upset the way i have been treated and how long this is taking & the time that i have waisted waiting for your technicians and delivery guys . Please provide some resolution to this i still have all 6 pieces at home with lose ends

Martha Marquez

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of couch from Mor Furniture For Less and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants Mor Furniture For Less to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mor Furniture For Less for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mor Furniture For Less?

Comments