Mor Furniture For Less - Worst customer service

38 of 187 Mor Furniture For Less reviews

I bought 6 SKU#24200619 when i received the delivery i immediately reported they had lose stitching. I was told to call cs so i did they then scheduled a technician to come out 6 days later when i was waiting for the technician to arrive i received a call from cs team said the technician was really busy on a big job and that they would send me brand new pieces and switch them out & they promised they would inspect them prior to delivery so that no issues would appear well they did send them the next day before the driver took them into my home we inspected them out in the truck and they were worse than the ones i have in my home the driver was very apologetic and said i would get a call from someone right away well no one called me and when i called the next day to see why i haven't been contacted they asked for my number and all of a sudden a new voice came to the phone and said how can i help you what going on ? this was a "manager" so rude after all i have been thru just to purchase some sofas..

I'm very upset the way i have been treated and how long this is taking & the time that i have waisted waiting for your technicians and delivery guys . Please provide some resolution to this i still have all 6 pieces at home with lose ends

Martha Marquez

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Couch
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #761706 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mor Furniture For Less? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
38 of 187 Mor Furniture For Less reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.